709 White Vanguard Shoe with Black Sole
709 White Vanguard Marching Shoe with Black Sole
The Classic All-Leather Marching Shoes
Available in all Black or White. See style #707.
The Vanguard is a true classic. Not only the shoe that started the industry, but defined it. Since its introduction in 1986, no other shoe has so consistently performed on parade routes and football fields across America and the world. The all-leather upper and countertread rubber sole is the standard by which all others are measured.
- FULL LEATHER UPPER with a microporous finish that allows feet to breathe. It's scuff resistant, breathable, water-resistant and easily cleaned.
- Special Rubber Blended (TPR) Sole for superior traction on all surfaces.
- Cotton Vamp Lining for dryness and comfort.
- Runner's Ortho Cup - contours to the foot to cushion every step.
- Triad Heel designed for corps-style marching and to eliminate heel wobble.